Bohdan_Semeneko banned by Pepe_Santos

Silvester_Aaron
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Bohdan_Semeneko

• Which staff member banned you?
    Pepe_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    12/22/18

• What is the ban reason?
    "Not here to roleplay"

• Personal comment

I was permanently banned by the server, for the reason "Not here to roleplay", What happened is:

I said that I am selling 2x Ak cases, the guy i will make the deal with comes up with a police chase, he dies then 3 random armed guys MGed me and comes up and tries to kidnap me. I don't comply with RP as I don't accept the fact that you can be robbed, and loose all your precious items due to Allowed Metagaming. I think this ruins the game and gives unfair advantages. I am a 100% here to RP. The only reason MG is allowed because this is a light RP server. Dear management if you like to ruin your players' playing time on the server, keep allowing MG.

I hope to be unbanned in the forward, as I did break rules by not complying with RP, and said "Rather ban me than loosing my items" A temp. ban for a week or probably less would be totally acceptable but not permament.

Hello, Bohdan_Semeneko!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I am curious, how did they "MGed" you and also if you prefer to be banned than losing 2 AK cases I don't see why should you should be let back in the server.

I perma banned you because the purpose of the server is to roleplay, and you straight up denied a RP scenario with a clear mind.

1 hour ago, Devitt said:

I am curious, how did they "MGed" you and also if you prefer to be banned than losing 2 AK cases I don't see why should you should be let back in the server.

I perma banned you because the purpose of the server is to roleplay, and you straight up denied a RP scenario with a clear mind.

Okay, honestly I was mad, I was really mad, and I do apologize for my actions in both the unban application and in the server. I know that Metagaming is allowed, and I still did not comply with the RP. I just need one more chance, please.

I really wish to be unbanned because I had big plans just right now.

I understand the fact that the punishment is not unfair at all, and I really wish that I have never did what I did back then at that very moment. I hope to be unbanned, and please trust me with a last chance as I was not banned before.

Roleplay: Roleplay means that in whatever game you are playing, you are in another world in another 'human's' body and that you have to act straight like that at full time and you cannot change your profile's attitude so rapidly and quickly, you need to fit in the attitude and character of the profile you are playing. You have to do everything just like in real life you would do with your character, without making any inhumain things that are against the rules of the server, and things that just don't fit your character. Example: If your character has a nice and thankful personality, you cant just start shooting a cop because he wants to give you a fine and you are low on money. If you are robbed, you have to comply with everything that is going on, as your character is probably panicked and will do anything to get out of the situation quickly, and if someone roleplays that he has robbed you, you have to comply with  it because your character is probably in deep shock and doesn't even care about anything only his/her life.When roleplaying you have to comply with any sort of RP that is not against the server rules, that are not poorly roleplayed.