James_Addison banned by James_Hartwell

James Addison
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    James_Addison

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Hartwell

• When did you get banned?
    07/12/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    "Menu"

• Personal comment

Hello, I ask that my last ban appeal be reconsidered because I made it very clear that I did NOT use any cheats and even uploaded all my Global War kills to my YT channel where you can clearly see that I have a normal aim and don't use cheats. To explain the James Hartwell incident in more detail, I have included my last appeal below (with a bit more explanation than last time) where I explain the facts in more detail.

Yellow marked text is the new stuff I added to the appeal

Hello, I was banned from TV by James Hartwell because of the alleged "menu". I have to say that I 100% didn't use any cheats. In the beginning when he TV'd my PC I had my OBS (recording software) open so I would have evidence in case something weird happened. He started closing Firefox, then Task Manager, Discord and last of all he closed OBS (He didn't have to do that because I couldn't hide any cheats in the OBS Studio? My OBS was only open to record the whole TV session, but still it closed my OBS. I've been thinking for a long time why he did this, but I just can't find an explanation for that, since the OBS program is only suitable for recording the screen.) and so I couldn't have video recording from TV. After that he went into my GTA, spun the cam briefly(Without even trying to find any cheats. He didn’t type in /aim /spread /menu /hack or any commands/words that would activate/deactivate a cheat), but he went AFK for 10 seconds and then banned me for menu. NO menu was opened or no other cheats were detected, but he still banned me for "menu". This was on a global war day. I recorded ALL the kills in the Global War event and posted them on my YT channel where you can see I don't use cheats and I'm clean. I would never risk downloading a menu on my PC that could contain a virus, even on a global war day when the admins are spectating the players anyway, I am a clean player who also donated to the server to support it's great work. Also, I was banned for hacks before in 2020, acknowledged my mistake, improved and never had anything to do with hacks again, so why would I risk something like that again and at a Global War event where it's very likely that can i be spectated? I really don't understand why he did something like that, because he was banned himself 2 weeks later because of fail bans and other reasons. You can also see all my kills on my YT channel. I just want to get unbanned and continue playing normally. It's not my intention to harm the players on the server or anything else, I just want to have fun with friends again. I'm also willing to have my PC fully checked by a Manager+ and always record my gameplay 24/7 so admins can always check if my gameplay is legit or not.

+ after confronting him with my false ban, he couldn't show any proof of me having a menu injected into my game.

• And above all it has to be considered that he didn't even go into my GTA San Andreas file directory to look for any cheats there, but he went STRAIGHT into my GTA San Andreas,
     RIGHT after he closed all of my open windows and banned me after 10 seconds spinning the camera around...

Edited by James Addison

Hello, James_Addison!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Whatever decision you make, please remember that I was on a very good path and the last time I was banned for cheating was 2 years ago.
I've completely changed and I despise cheaters. I just want to play with my friends again and not harm other players with any cheats. 
This time I will even record my monitor with my mobile phone in case my OBS should be closed again. Thanks!
Edited by James Addison