achraf1060 banned by Leonardo_Reiner

achraf
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    achraf1060

• Which staff member banned you?
    Leonardo_Reiner

• When did you get banned?
    06/15/2018

• What is the ban reason?
    ban evading

• Personal comment

i run away from police and i get ban and this is not a good reason to ban someone as i said i just run from police and this is 4years ago . i remember that i have this acompte by my friend i see him play in this server and he told me that he enjoy playing on it and i told him that i had an old acompte but i get ban and he told me to enter this the site web to get unban. i told him i cant get unbad because it been a long time that i dont ask for this acompte.

Hello, achraf1060!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I'll give you a chance to play again. However with the way that our server works now, your current name won't be accepted as it has to have a Firstname and a Lastname. 

I'll unban the account and give you a name change. Please pick a last name.