Lynn Wright banned by Rustler Westwood

charlesblanco
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lynn Wright

• Which staff member banned you?
    Rustler Westwood

• When did you get banned?
    09/03/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacks

• Personal comment

These Gambino people robbed me, then after that like about 5 minutes i /v towed my car. That's it, they maybe saying that i TPed my car at me. This Rustler didn't even ask me if i really did Hacks, he just banned me immediately permanently.

Edited by charlesblanco
I changed the THESE to THIS
  • Like 1

Hello, Lynn Wright!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 2

We dont need to ask you if you hacked, if there is solid proof, which there is, we can and will ban straight away. 

Moreover I cant seem to find you /v tow-ing a vehicle. So better speak truth in your next reply else we can deny this appeal

53 minutes ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

We dont need to ask you if you hacked, if there is solid proof, which there is, we can and will ban straight away. 

Moreover I cant seem to find you /v tow-ing a vehicle. So better speak truth in your next reply else we can deny this appeal

Hi, i really /v tow my car. if u try to find it in Google there's no hack about tping your car

54 minutes ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

if you can check my atm logs, there is 10k withdraw for the tow

1 hour ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

u can ban me permanently if u saw anything that i really used some hacks, if not better to unban me because that's how this forum is all about