Max Harrison banned by Chris Harris

Rexin
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Max Harrison!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 2

Hello Max Harrison

1.The way u acted on public chat in-game wasn't good enough and u were reported about that on forums , and yes I was the one who was handling it and I warned you by telling you to ignore each other until I get a message from the management team and decide what punishment you are going to get.
-Simply If you wouldn't discuss the conversation on discord valrise then I don't think management team would have decided to give you as a punishment "Ban".
-You would have been given a different punishment instead of a ban to be honest.

2.On community Discord public chat wasn't good at all ,
-You are not getting involved jumping into conversation with the other guy to provoke people and then insult afterwards. 
-You litteraly increased your punishment level to get it more differently.

"However, he simply said "Idc" and "Good luck". "
You know what you did wrong in that case and I answered you like that because You did not give a  proper answer to an admin and there was no reason from you to shit talk on public chat in game and discord ,

community management decision was u to be banned
Instead of getting a less punishment 

You gotta say the truth on the next Ban Appeal with every step by step  starting from the beggining and explaining that you did a mistake because you know most of the things that I discussed with you on private then you were found guilty.

Denied 

Edited by ChrisS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Chriss locked this topic