Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado banned by Zac_Hardenez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Hardenez

• When did you get banned?
    07/10/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    I shoot in safezone

• Personal comment

First of all thank u some admins for your support on messenge and they tell me you can try and other things And for that reason I send this ban appeal and because I want show some peoples who is the Los Santos Vagos and I won't troll never again and I will do rp I know the admins is 17 years old 22 years old and I am only 14 they are old man's and they know more things like me i want come ig and talk with my freind mark Davis admin and he will show me all rules.i wait 30 days without come ig and I I show all the rules realy I want play your server is the best I will support I will contive make videos I play this server 2 years I can't stop play pls unban me I like this server sorry for all admins. Realy I won't do it again never I can't wait for the September I won't play at September more because I will have school I want to play this server is my favourite pls admins give me last thing I want play..... 🙏 sorry for all.

• I know my English is bad sorry if I can talk in other language realy I talk very good and sorry for all Pls give me last time. I want play with my freinds many members 

Edited by Rosos_Mafiozos

Hello, Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.