Riley Slake banned by Kenny Durant

Riley S
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Riley Slake

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kenny Durant

• When did you get banned?
    08/07/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    I have no idea it was something weird glass

• Personal comment

Hello! Riley here.
    As you can see I'm a new player here in valrise gaming and I'm liking it but the fact where I got banned for some unrealistic reason that didn't seem logicable ruined my day.
    I don't know what to really do I'm disappointed I was told from administration team to make a ban appeal here they gave me the link because i made one in valrise discord.
    The fact that Kenny banned me randomly or something I cannot explain why it was totally wrong I'm sure 100%.Met a lot of people today and yesterday who guided me through,made job partners and friends.I ignored the fact my friend in real life told me valrise has a bad staff because I preffer to not judge things I do not know about,I liked most of the admins they really paid attention to me including helpers. I haven't experienced such behaviour from Kenny no disrespect at all, it's a shame.Whatever it is please fix it.

sa-mp-023.png?width=1153&height=663

Edited by Riley S

Hello, Riley Slake!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.