Garry_Forevs banned by Jame_Nocta

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Garry_Forevs

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jame_Nocta

• When did you get banned?
    07/24/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    quitting mid TV

• Personal comment

Hey i'm here Again I Swear i didnt hacked anything its just been 5 minutes in server what hack iwill do in 5 minutes and i said before that i instaleld new gta to play with sampcac in it i have 2 other gta folders aswell but they r empty i install them to test new guns packs and new animations but i dnt like them and del them i wanna say please please let me play please i'm banned from months i just waiting for given time to apply and play again Thank u so much u guys unban and given me a chance but i swear to god i didnt hacked anything again i'm muslim and muslims cant swear to god for a lie just that its ur choice if u dont trust me i will be good to stay banned 

Thanks.

Hello, Garry_Forevs!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

On 7/24/2022 at 10:24 AM, Dewayne_Street said:

Hey i'm here Again I Swear i didnt hacked anything its just been 5 minutes in server what hack iwill do in 5 minutes and i said before that i instaleld new gta to play with sampcac

Hi again! The admin asked you for a TV check because we were suspecting you. Doesn't matter if it was 5 minutes ingame or 5 hours. And you were banned for hacking before, so you should have expected that you will be watched more carefully.

On 7/24/2022 at 10:24 AM, Dewayne_Street said:

i have 2 other gta folders aswell but they r empty i install them to test new guns packs and new animations but i dnt like them and del them i wanna say please please let me play please i'm banned from months i just waiting for given time to apply and play again

Allright, well cut the bullshit and tell us why you disconnected mid TV session? And also modified the files aswell... Hm any comment? Admins which were tving have enough proof to keep you banned.

You have two options. Tell us the truth about what shit you had installed and reason why you disconnected and messed with files afterwards, or you can feed us with your BS story as you were doing till now. Choose wisely

IK IK THAT I TOOK MUCH TIME TO SHOW MY GTA BCUZ I DOWNLOADED TEAM VIEWER FRIST WHICH WASNT OPENING THATS WHY I DOWNLOADED ANYDESK ANDI ASKED TO SHOW MY SCREEN BCUZ OF THAT APPLICATION WASNT WORKING BUT I DOWNLOAD THE OTHER ONE THAT SHOW EVERYTHING TOO THEM AND THE THING WAS I GOT SUS FOR HACKING I'M NOT A FOOL WHO INSTALL HACKS WHILE HEAVIN SAMPCAC I KNOW WHAT SAMPCAC DOES BUT I ALSO GOT SOME SUS THING IN MA GAME NO LIE THERE WAS NO HACKS I HAD HACKS BUT I DELETE THEM BEFORE I GOT UNBANNED I RUN THE GAME IT SHOWS SOME ERRORS LIKE WE GOT EXPECTAIONS ERROR SOMETIME THAT SPAM ONCE AND GAME RUNNED SUCCESFULLY AFTER THAT I JUST PICKED AMMO FROM A HOUSE AND START DRIVING AROUND THEN I GOT TPED THATS ALL AFTER THAT I CHECKED MY CLEO AND DELETE THAT BCUZ THAT WAS ALMOST GIVE ME CRASHES LIKE I TOLD UP THE TOLD THATS ALL I SWEAR NOTHING MUCH 

Fix your capslock firstly,

Secondly, banning admininstrators which TVed you have a solid proofon why they banned you, you tried modifying the files, therefore I doubt your story above is true.
And oh lets not forget the last ban when you harboured a hacker ;). You are notorious for twisting facts and trying to lie, we don't need players like that on the server

This is second time you have a ban for hacks on your record so...
DENIED, don't bother applying until the launcher comes out, and also try to speak truth when you are gonna apply.

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)