KeNo_ banned by James_Dawson

Keno
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    KeNo_

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Dawson

• When did you get banned?
    11/27/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Using excuses to avoid avoid roleplay and call backup in Discord -Extensive punishmet histori.

• Personal comment

I did not call my friends for help me . At that moment I had 2 FPS and i have Very very lagg . I could not see it nor people , I could not see the  writing ,.and when I have very little FPS ,,, i cant play , Okey ?.   But i tell sorry.  Can you do me unbann ?   🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hello, KeNo_!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

it is true this is what you are saying.I tried to learn differently but .......anyway I ask you forgiveness {.Sorry.}  at that moment I was nervous , and I did not know what to do , I believe you understand me ,.. also I was not focused on the game , I do not know what to say only "Sorry"  =🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 

I will try to change the situation completely ,and to be more careful ,..I will play well this time and I do not make mistakes like other times .,I tell sorry and I will not do this error . I'm very very sorry for this ,Unban e pls