Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado banned by Zac_Hardenez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Hardenez

• When did you get banned?
    07/10/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    I shoot on safezone

• Personal comment

Admins sorry for the caps locks but listen me 

I can't wait for the 10 September this is the server I loveee this server I can't play other servers pls unban me don't make that for me I help the server on YouTube all day and I have many freind who ask me for join this server I support the server and I will contive support it but Realy I want unban I will stop the trolll and I will start the rp with my members we have make one very good family with the fans and my members and my brothers play in game and I shot them and I can't please.

And I have and gang I do rp 96 days what I will do with this gang you will dalete it pls unban me don't denied it I want See the green Unbanned and I join the server and I will fly pls if you unban me on September my group will be deleted and the scholl will start and my English and works and I won't have time to play this server all day like now pls unban me don't denied it And that was my mistake I shoot on safezone and I don't have talk lie to admin never I don't talk lie to admins. Please unbanned me and u will see one your cuahtemoc 

Take care Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado 🙂 💕 

• Like 1

Hello, Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Well bad news for you, now you earned yourself another week. Either you wait as we said or we will keep adding more weeks.

Reapply no sooner than on 17th September. DENIED

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)