hiyoshi_tada banned by Solim_Townes

dhyan12s
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    hiyoshi_tada

• Which staff member banned you?
    Solim_Townes

• When did you get banned?
    06/29/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Teleport hacking

• Personal comment

please unban me i made a mistake please 

Hello, hiyoshi_tada!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

i will tell you corrctly 

ok,

i was testing for mod menu as i wanted to get like some hacks in other server 

so in that mod menu there was teleport by mark i though it would be help for trucking but didnt work 

that time i got banned

i though i will not use it 

sorry for my english im from india so my english accent 

thank you

• James locked this topic

Here is what we gonna do. I am going to give you one more chance. But, let me clarify out that if you troll or use any sort of hacks in the future, it won't be tolerated like this one, you are going to be monitored.  You are unbanned, don't forget this. 

• Like 2