Altaf_Bhai banned by don't know the name

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Altaf_Bhai

• Which staff member banned you?
    don't know the name

• When did you get banned?
    01/01/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    insulting admins(afaik) *didn't deserved my previous unban*

• Personal comment

It's been months since I revisited this place and I thought to join and pass some time here so I want to appeal my ban, my actual ban was many months(maybe a year longer) it happened cause I started talking back to an admin who was trying to engage with me on the public chat. I may have cross the line with him but then it lead to me getting banned. I admit I was ban evading after that and then stopped doing it completely. it's been a long while and I felt nostalgic and wanted to join again(not ban evade) so I'm here appealing for my ban. I know that I'm not in a favorable position regarding bans cause I've been banned alot, 4 times afaik, but I humbly request for another chance if possible and I apologize for my actions against the admin as well. I feel I have not put much effort into this ban appeal but I'm trying my best as of now. If the administration team feel like it, I humbly request them to give me another chance. 

• Like 1

Hello, Altaf_Bhai!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I am willing to give you another chance since you admitted what you did wrong and you've waited long enough. However you will be on a very short leash and you will be monitored, slightest bit of messing around again and you're out for good.

Unbanned

• James locked this topic