Temorin_Saito banned by Eduardo_Something

Speedy.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Temorin_Saito

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Something

• When did you get banned?
    12/13/1901

• What is the ban reason?
    Overall toxic member of the community.

• Personal comment

(Not sure when I got banned, roughly 8 months I'd assume)

I'd like to come back to the ban appeals section to apologise for my actions and my discrimination towards administration with comments, threats and overall disrespect. I'd love a chance to return to the community and clear my name, it would feel good to no longer be viewed as that guy who plays the server like its some sort of joke, and take myself seriously. Other players were given this chance and have flourished in the community and that makes me believe that with my dedication and motivation in playing with my friends that I can make sure to be sensible and not break the same rules or disrespect the same people.

I have several players backing me one of them even being a member of staff, now I have made a promise to those people that if they back me in becoming reliable and sensible in the server. I would like to enjoy playing with my friends again, believe it or not I have plenty of them in the server and it would mean the world for me if I could share that pleasure of spending time with them within the community we all love. 

Besides I'd like to comment a lot of the players I had prior heat and disagreements with are no longer part of the community. This gives me a perfect chance to start over and turn a new leaf. I'd like to prove that I can be a normal player within the community and leave all of the toxicity and issues in the past. 

If my ban appeal is denied, it would mean the world if you guys could atleast reason with me or tell me where to go from here. A good amount of my friends are hoping I return and be a good member of the community and I don't want to let them down.

Also I would like to add that in the time span I haven't played I have participated in other roleplay communities and I have kept a very clean record this alone makes me believe I can perform the way that I am expected to.

Thanks for reading ❤️ 

Edited by John_Haines
  • Like 5

Hello, Temorin_Saito!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic