Ayman_regraui banned by Benson_jeferson

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ayman_regraui

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_jeferson

• When did you get banned?
    05/27/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi account

• Personal comment

So , hi everyone and adminsim ayman , my first account ever was Ayman_Regragui i played in untile i got suspended from duty ,cuz of breif mistake , and because of that i did another account called cezar witch is ilegal , after i realise its a fault i shouldnt do it and i know its ilegal ,and  i realy excuse about that i wont do it again, and my man admins please forgive me and get my first account back  just to enjoy the game again , i willl promise you i i dont do it again , since jv been asked to reaply in 11 of this month witcj is today , i will appreciate if you help me out ❤😎

Edited by Ayman_regragui
  • Like 2

Hello, Ayman_regraui!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You have 12 main punishments in your record, will you keep on breaching the server rules like before or will follow rules and play according to it?