Mafik_Sato banned by Sabrina Hernandez

ebkmafik
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mafik_Sato

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sabrina Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    06/11/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Linked to multiple banned accounts

• Personal comment

Okay, spoke to Tenuu and the "rat" himself. I got banned for ban evading which I've never ever in my life played this server before, if I was banned I would have used a VPN, right? 

Basically the story about this is I got invited to this server by my close friends which they call this server shit but I like it, decided to play got in a group with my old buddies and there was a guy I've met which I trusted named Valox.

We were chilling around, asked him for discord which suddenly he gave, put him on a vc and we all started having fun unless we never knew that this retard was trying to get us falsely banned. Basically he begged the admin, "SABRINA" to unlock her "PMS" which she suddenly did, and all he said was that "Joel" and "Nazzy" "one of them has raksamp idk which" without no proof, the administrator decides to ban us which is not fair.

Raksamp is another client so you can basically log into the server without having samp opened, he did this so he could gain a little xp while he was gone which doesnt work anyways since the bot kicks you from the game if you use the normal client "SAMP"

We asked the guy Valox before using it, if it was allowed and he said "Yea", and my friend decided to use it, after a mean while talking to the admin Nazzy got banned for "Ban Evasion", same as me. This is my first time playing this server EVER in my life and I got falsely banned without getting checked up on or with evidence, we got banned without evidence.

Instead of banning the hackers, which I got clips on and proof, as I'm a known HID as I used to get help from Roy, one of the best investigators in samp, you guys falsely ban me instead of the hackers. And even at the end she said "thx" like what does that help? banning without no evidence or investigation? bro come on

I'm asking to be unbanned because I do not ban evade nor have ban evading accounts, and here is the chatlog that she banned us just from one PM which is "One of them are using raksamp"

[11:43:50] (( Valox Piloterander: can u unlock pms @sabrina ))
    [11:43:52] (( Mafik Sato: or more ))
    [11:43:54] [Advertisement] Buying a Toolstore
    [11:43:54] [Advertisement] Contact Phone: 68437
    [11:43:57] (( Nazzy Sato: bro can u free me? ))
    [11:44:00] (( {FF0000}Mask_12202{BF62DA}: What I can see is a split second after you shouted "hands" ))
    [11:44:03] * Shaquan_Bluntz (36) logged in to the server.
    [11:44:06] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): hm
    [11:44:08] (( Mafik Sato: its that because nazzy lagged ))
    [11:44:16] (( Mafik Sato: trust me lol ))
    [11:44:18] Sabrina_Hernandez (33) is on admin duty, use "/support" or "/ask" to get administrative support.
    [11:44:18] If you still wish to pm them, repeat the command, but only for non-administrative matters.
    [11:44:20] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): one of these nigga is using raksamp or whatever
    [11:44:21] (( {FF0000}Mask_12202{BF62DA}: how's that an excuse ))
    [11:44:23] (( Mafik Sato: its not an excuse ))
    [11:44:25] (( Mafik Sato: were in a vc ))
    [11:44:28] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): joel and nazzy
    [11:44:29] (( Mafik Sato: were supposed to play finding bigfoot ))
    [11:44:31] (( Mafik Sato: and hes downloading it ))
    [11:44:38] * pablo_hiking (39) left the server (crashed).
    [11:45:33] * Michael_McTavish (31) logged in to the server.
    [11:45:39] (( Mafik Sato: im a HID in a known server ))
    [11:45:39] (( {FF0000}Mask_12202{BF62DA}: Oh wow ok  ))
    [11:45:39] * pablo_hiking (39) logged in to the server.
    [11:45:39] (( Mafik Sato: and whenever u lag ))
    [11:45:39] (( Mafik Sato: you like lag the script ))
    [11:45:39] (( pablo hiking: sorry i crashed ))
    [11:45:39] (( {FF0000}Mask_12202{BF62DA}: Why am I even speaking with the both of you ))
    [11:45:39] (( Mafik Sato: he said hands like seconds later ))
    [11:45:39] (( Mafik Sato: bro if ur down bad ill just refund what he had ))
    [11:45:39] AdmCmd: Nazzy_Sato has been banned by Sabrina_Hernandez. Reason: Ban evasion - Smoky Slater
    [11:45:39] (( Mafik Sato: and give him 5k ))
    [11:45:39] * Nazzy_Sato (27) left the server (kicked).
    [11:45:39] (( Mafik Sato: ? ))
    [11:45:39] AdmCmd: Mafik_Sato has been banned by Sabrina_Hernandez. Reason: Linked to multiple banned accounts
    [11:45:39] * Mafik_Sato (14) left the server (kicked).
    [11:45:45] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): figures...
    [11:45:55] [Ask] robert_lewandovski (8){FFFFFF}: where can i get meth
    [11:46:01] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): you should ban joel too
    [11:46:04] [Advertisement] [BUYING] Car plate
    [11:46:04] [Advertisement] Contact Phone: 998
    [11:46:06] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): bro's using cheats
    [11:46:11] This vehicle is owned by a group.
    [11:46:12] * Valox Piloterander buckles their seatbelt.
    [11:46:13] * Valox Piloterander twists the ignition key of their Patriot to turn the engine on.
    [11:46:15] * Oscar_Florence (14) logged in to the server.
    [11:46:21] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): got not proofs and his clean
    [11:46:25] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): i have
    [11:46:31] [Ask] robert_lewandovski (8){FFFFFF}: where can i get meth
    [11:46:33] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): he sent an ss of him using raksamp
    [11:46:33] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): send on my dms
    [11:46:37] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): dc?
    [11:46:42] * Charles_McTavish (16) logged in to the server.
    [11:46:44] * Valox Piloterander twists the ignition key of their Patriot to turn the engine off.
    [11:46:44] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): ya its me Zac
    [11:46:47] * Valox Piloterander twists the ignition key of their Patriot to turn the engine on.
    [11:47:31] [Ask] Charles_Richardson (45){FFFFFF}: stop spamming
    [11:47:31] * Riny_Blade (18) logged in to the server.
    [11:47:37] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): dms are blocked
    [11:47:42] [Ask] Rayan_Slevaney (0){FFFFFF}: /help meth
    [11:47:44] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): add
    [11:47:54] * Katelynn_Bailey (27) logged in to the server.
    [11:47:56] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): sent
    [11:47:58] * Travon_Crenshaw (11) logged in to the server.
    [11:50:27] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): ok what does that do
    [11:50:27] [Ask] robert_lewandovski (8){FFFFFF}: but where can i get
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Billy_London (6){FFFFFF}: How to change my vehicle colour?
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Rayan_Tremblay (42){FFFFFF}: /previewcolor /buycolor
    [11:50:27] * Alkurdy_Bizhan (18) logged in to the server.
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Edoardo_Gambino (44){FFFFFF}: Where i can repair the helicopter ?
    [11:50:27] [Ask] robert_lewandovski (8){FFFFFF}: who can tell me how to get meth
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Rayan_Slevaney (0){FFFFFF}: do /help meth and you will see everything
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Billy_London (6){FFFFFF}: How to change the tyres of my vehicle?
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Edoardo_Gambino (44){FFFFFF}: You need a Journey Van for make meth
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Edoardo_Gambino (44){FFFFFF}: Where i can repair the helicopter ?
    [11:50:27] [Ask] Rayan_Tremblay (42){FFFFFF}: /tune
    [11:50:28] [Ask] Rayan_Slevaney (0){FFFFFF}: pns at airports
    [11:50:30] [Ask] Rayan_Tremblay (42){FFFFFF}: Edoardo, in the airport.
    [11:50:33] [Ask] robert_lewandovski (8){FFFFFF}: edoardo gambino can u send me
    [11:50:34] [Ask] Rayan_Tremblay (42){FFFFFF}: SFAP/LSAP
    [11:50:36] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): i sent
    [11:50:43] [Ask] Edoardo_Gambino (44){FFFFFF}: Rober
    [11:50:47] PM to Sabrina_Hernandez (33): what i found in github rn
    [11:51:07] [Ask] Edoardo_Gambino (44){FFFFFF}: Robert.... Journey Van cost 3.000.000
    [11:51:10] * Charles_McTavish (12) logged in to the server.
    [11:51:49] * Valox Piloterander twists the ignition key of their Patriot to turn the engine off.
    [11:51:53] * Lequan_Duckworth (16) logged in to the server.
    [11:52:33] * Joel_Sato (26) left the server (disconnected).
    [11:52:39] * Valox Piloterander unbuckles their seatbelt.
    [11:52:46] AdmCmd: Joel_Sato has been banned by Sabrina_Hernandez. Reason: Illegal modifications
    [11:52:52] PM from Sabrina_Hernandez (33): thx

Hello, Mafik_Sato!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your ban was issued after some checks, you're banned for a reason, which will be investigated as there are more than many to mentioned banned accounts on your device, hence ban appeals were made so you could work with us in determining your legitimacy. 

You also are not to comment about the other player's ban as yourself do not have enough knowledge as to the entire ban reason. I do not care who's the best Investigator in SAMP, irrelevant. We declare what's illegal and what not.

Now we focus on YOU, you're not banned for using said modification yet you appear to be defensive about it, if you wish to be unbanned, you are to cooperate and reply like a civilized human being without insulting anyone.

Your unban will depend on your answers to the following questions;

-Have you used the same modification as your friend?

-How do you explain the banned accounts thats registered on your device? Surely there should be a logical reason.

5 minutes ago, Zac said:

Your ban was issued after some checks, you're banned for a reason, which will be investigated as there are more than many to mentioned banned accounts on your device, hence ban appeals were made so you could work with us in determining your legitimacy. 

You also are not to comment about the other player's ban as yourself do not have enough knowledge as to the entire ban reason. I do not care who's the best Investigator in SAMP, irrelevant. We declare what's illegal and what not.

Now we focus on YOU, you're not banned for using said modification yet you appear to be defensive about it, if you wish to be unbanned, you are to cooperate and reply like a civilized human being without insulting anyone.

Your unban will depend on your answers to the following questions;

-Have you used the same modification as your friend?

-How do you explain the banned accounts thats registered on your device? Surely there should be a logical reason.

1, No, I did not but raksamp was never disallowed?

THIS STATES IN YOUR "RULES"

Mods that remove the rain, vegetation off from trees, shrubs, bushes, or any form of vegetation Oversized weapons that are meant to be view from afar and are larger than GTA's default weapons Mods that enable a player to zoom into a player from afar, other than that of the original game's distances Cam-hack Auto aim trainers Auto aim & shooting trainers Auto day Mod (a mod that that alters the time cycle of the game to stay to day mod) Oversized skins mods that are larger than GTA's default skins Serial Changers or modifications that of a similar nature Mods like Framerate vigilante, mixsets, etc

2, I never even played this game bro what u on lol, this is my first time ever playing this server

• Zac locked this topic

I'll also reiterate to you what I have told your friend, it does not have to be listed on our examples in-order for it to be illegal, however based on his play time it has not affected anyone hence it was replaced with a warning.

As for you, you'll be receiving a verbal warning for your toxic remarks against another player and will be given the benefit of the doubt that you're not associated with those multiple banned accounts. Unbanned.