Akiira_Toriyama banned by Zac_Hernandez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Akiira_Toriyama

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    06/10/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi-Account

• Personal comment

I was Recently Banned From the Server for Using Multi-Account. Banned Accounts Are;

•Akiira_Toriyama
    •Chiyo_Toriyama

Akiira_Toriyama  is my Main Account And Chiyo_Toriyama is my Alternative Account. I logged on Chiyo_Toriyama today and The Admin Zac_Hernandez saw that and Banned Me from the server. He asked some questions before banning me from the server. At that time, I lied to him because I had some fear. I had done the same thing in /rules.
                 Coming to the subject, My Main Account name Akiira_Toriyama has low money and I had some laziness to make money again by working (only at that time) So I decided to log on to my Alternative Account name Chiyo_Toriyama. It's a Low-Level Account so I thought I can make some money by begging players and sending it to my main account by Bank Transfer but I never expect this will happen. This is the Truth And Now I Realised the Real thing. "God Promise" I will never create an account or play on another account. Please Give me One More Chance and Forgive me Devs, Admins, Staffs, and Players... I love this server so much and I have many friends here. You can ban my alternative account Chiyo_Toriyama Permanently but I love my main account. I will wait for your reply hopefully. I repeat, I never do anything stupid again...

You Guys Can Contact Me On Discord - Akiira#9768

• Like 1

Hello, Akiira_Toriyama!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I specifically told you that lying won't help you. Now that the truth has been told, I do appreciate your honesty. Your appeal will be reviewed after two weeks, submit another appeal on the day set below, any appeal posted before said date will be denied instantly.

25 June 2022