Garry_Forevs banned by Eren_Hernandez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Garry_Forevs

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eren_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    12/03/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Harbouring a Hacker

• Personal comment

I Really Dont  Know That He Was an Hacker He just met meat the unity station then he rent a car and start roaming when he saw me he start following me we had little bit talkthen he start hacking and we both got banned thats all no lie no cap i swear to god i will be more carefull next time give me a chance if that happens again i wont appeal and u dont unban 

Edited by Dewayne_Street

Hello, Garry_Forevs!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

17 minutes ago, Dewayne_Street said:

I Really Dont  Know That He Was an Hacker

Yea, cut the bullcrap

18 minutes ago, Dewayne_Street said:

he saw me he start following me we had little bit talk

Aaaand what were you talking about?

Think wisely what are you gonna write in the next reply, you know that I don't like liars.

no lie if i still banned i still wont lie i dont lie for a game so the talk was like how we start hi hello and name city etc so he was in car i was on my bike he follows me then he get on bike after some talking like that so we was talking and few moments before he got 1 score he say wanna see something i said yes what it is andi remember he said i'm ban evader i evade many times i swear to god i forgot to report but i was gonna report when i remember to report but we got banned at that time so he said come i'll show u something i ffollowed him he go near that players and start hacking and as i said we got banned in 58 seconds thats all

Allright had enough of this bullshit. I gave you chances to come clean, yet you think you can outsmart me.

On 5/31/2022 at 6:55 AM, Dewayne_Street said:

no lie if i still banned i still wont lie i dont lie for a game so the talk was like how we start hi hello and name city etc so he was in car i was on my bike he follows me then he get on bike after some talking like that so we was talking and few moments before he got 1 score he say wanna see something i said yes what it is andi remember he said i'm ban evader i evade many times i swear to god i forgot to report but i was gonna report when i remember to report but we got banned at that time so he said come i'll show u something i ffollowed him he go near that players and start hacking and as i said we got banned in 58 seconds thats all

You really think I believe this? Eventhough I banned you back in February, I keep track of everything and I know that this is complete bullshit. You did not talk about things which you mention. Yall rather went on chatting about different cheats and hacks which you can use. Dropping a few chats below, so you can refresh your memory. This is not the whole conversation, but you were chatting with him for good 30-40 minutes and not bothering to report him. There is waaaaay more shit in those chats, but I won't show everything here. Also you were saying that you can also harm the server in numerous ways.

25-02-2022 13:34:54 - [Garry_Forevs  -> Jim_Stalin] i have some working powers here wnanna see?

25-02-2022 13:38:45 - [Garry_Forevs  -> Jim_Stalin] ye i have trollboss also
25-02-2022 13:38:53 - [Garry_Forevs  -> Jim_Stalin] lets troll someone xD

25-02-2022 13:47:23 - [Garry_Forevs  -> Jim_Stalin] wait for here let me install invis lol

Now lets see the Dewayne_Street account...

1 hour ago, Dewayne_Street said:

Yeah Thats My Account I Mean From My pc But My Brother Use It Bcoz Once An Admin said Make other Acc instead u both playing From 1 AccThats Why My Brother Got Other Acc Mine is Garry Forevs 

So yes it is your account, don't even try to say it's your "brothers acc". Nice story mate, but Dewayne_Street got banned on 19th November and you created Garry_Forevs acc on 1st December. I am not dumb not see this, moreover Dewayne was banned for hacking, which you were doing also on Garry_Forevs account.

Moreover i think you already know that by creating a new account you are breaching rules about Usage of multiple accounts and as Dewayne_Street is banned, you are also Evading punishments.

I don't trust you as a player AT ALL. And due to severe reasons presented above you may reapply on 15th of July 2022. You better prepare an apology and better appeal in order to get unbanned, because your chances are very thin.

DENIED

• Like 1