ligor banned by elias_walker

ligor
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    ligor

• Which staff member banned you?
    elias_walker

• When did you get banned?
    11/15/18

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

I wold like to talk about me aimbotting on mudoo gaming.The admin banned me with no evidence and i would like to get unbanned so i can play some more san andreas multiplayer on this server. And if u want i promise never to u se aimbot *again* cuz i wold just like to play i can also show u the pick of my gta samp folder if u dont belive me . Tnx for reading and plase consider my unban.

Edited by Jelly

Hello, ligor!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I used it now for 3 weeks and i want to play the server legit, however even now if i get like 3 lucky shoots without aimbot because i will not use it anymore can u not ben me imidietly not being sure im using it again. I wont use it i will delete aimbot. Ok? 

Right, i want to come back to the server because i like it and i want to play some role play. I wont use aimbot anymore because its not worth the risk of getting baned.I want to rejoin your server community and enjoy samp again with no cheats and easy ways. i will respect the server and not cheat anymore.