Alesijo_Sajin banned by Benson_Jefferson

Alesijo
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alesijo_Sajin

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Jefferson

• When did you get banned?
    05/24/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

So i had reports of me using hacks in the past 2 days, i did not hack in the past 2 days, today i installed a aimbot to test it out for a video, i had it on all day, i wanted to uninstall it but i was busy, i was being in a police sit and in a turf, its all i have to say - Alesijo Sajin

Hello, Alesijo_Sajin!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, 

You had your aimbot on the whole day, not few minutes only.

You did admit and didn't lie or try to hide anything, it will be taken into consideration.

I will discuss with the management team and reply to you in 24 hours.

Edited by Ben$on

Alright so, i was banned long time ago On Alesijo_Sajin Account and i evaded on Alesijo_Shadow account, i do not remember evading on the John_Mast account, And then i made an appeal, i got unbanned, But now i got banned again, And i would like to say, maybe you guys could take 50% of my networth and some cars and houses, and unban me?, Y'all choise..

Edited by Alesijo
Had to fix something so that it dosent get confusing

• Ben$on locked this topic