Alessio Marino banned by Astrid Campbell

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alessio Marino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Astrid Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    01/17/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Killing his mate to avoid seize

• Personal comment

Hello, dear admins, as I was saying in my last ban appeal, I'd like to get another chance to play on this server. I admit I was playing wrongfully and against the rules just for not getting my friend seized, but I hope you guys can give me another chance to play here. 

I appealed a bit later but as Zac said, I should appeal on 25.2.2022. or later.

So, as I was saying, I'd like to play again on this server, I will give my  best to not repeat my fails. 

Hello, Alessio Marino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hey again,

Glad to know that you have shown interest and admitted your wrong doings, hence that increases your chances to get unbanned asap

I'd need you to know that this is your second ban, the following are the conditions and conclusion:

• You'll be unbanned
  • We'll cut 40% of your wealth

I hope I made it all clear for you, you'll be informed in this topic if you're unbanned or not

• Queen locked this topic