Lengz Roe banned by Marko Vanhanen

Lengz
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lengz Roe

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marko Vanhanen

• When did you get banned?
    03/02/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Running while knocked

• Personal comment

Y'all obviously never heard of bugs, let me explain how it happened. So, I was being knocked in a huntley with my friends, cops came and started shooting at the car which made the car explode. After car exploded, I could freely run around and had CJ run instead of the usual "granny" run. I went to help my friends kill the cops and got banned shortly after, unfair ban though, should've told me to relog or something, but y'all too thirsty so y'all ban.

Edited by Lengz

Hello, Lengz Roe!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

To help my friends, and I get it, I did something wrong. But, does that really give you a reason to ban me and not tell me to relog or jail me? Could've been different if y'all weren't too thirsty.