Alok_Hunter banned by Edurado_Santos

Alok_Hunter
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alok_Hunter

• Which staff member banned you?
    Edurado_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    05/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiple breaches on Rules

• Personal comment

Hey,I'm trying to get an Unban.I really regret about how i used to be and as I just said, my mistakes won't repeat itself i can be assure.I've learned from my mistakes and from every single punishment.i really missed the server and my friends.I hope I'll an unbanned,honestly if i get myself unbanned i'd play by the server rules swear.and i dont think accounts i used to ban evade has awful punishments history.Please unban me.

• Like 1

Hello, Alok_Hunter!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello there! Thank you for submitting a ban-appeal, we’ve noticed your ban appeal and it’s being discussed by the management, so please remain patient and don’t spam it, thanks

Edited by Jenn

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Your appeal is denied for the following:
- Ban evading as much as possible.

Re-apply after 3 months from today.

Ban evade during this time and I'll extend the period with 1 month each.

Edited by Tina