Quica_ELGuerro banned by Benson_Jefferson

Kika
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quica_ELGuerro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Jefferson

• When did you get banned?
    02/11/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    ''illegal mod / ''Quit'' to avoid TV''

• Personal comment

There was a moment that i got bugged the hell out terrell woodley saw it too and then i was spamming chat with /b t to test my connection which seemed to be good then i couldnt move after the character was back on it's place , benson came and i waited for him to tv me so he could check all my files to prove him that i didnt have any ilegall modifications.

I mentioned in game that i'll record with my phone to make sure that my network does not disconnect because of it's power so if the power goes out i can be able to capture it with my phone for real proof.

Benson asks me to download teamviewer, i tab out i search in google the website and it wasnt loading after that it saw there was no connection which i had to take a screenshot of it + the network connections in my pc to check any trouble shooting , then i see the modem that it turned yellow color which means the network is not available so to provide network the lights have to stay blue, i captured the modem when it had yellow lights and after when it reconnected, i didnt exit gta i left the tab open but it kept saying lost connection trying to reconnect, after it reconnected my game crashed due to using the same tab before and after loosing connection.

unknown.png?width=1057&height=657

I was searching on teamviewer to download it so benson can have the opportunity to TV me.

Same network(unavailable) from phone

Picsart_22-02-11_23-09-32-027.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-231120.png

The messages came after my network started working

Videos from phone will be sent to the staff member that is going to handle the ticket, thank you.

• Like 6
  • Popcorn 2

Hello, Quica_ELGuerro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1

After taking a look on the videos that you sent me, I didn't change my mind. You didn't prove anything else than your router turned off/no internet on your PC which can be done with one click via mobile or unplugging it yourself. You played for hours with no issues and your router decided to turn off when I wanted to TV you. 

Denied

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

• Ben$on locked this topic