MillieBobbyBrown#1394 banned from Discord

deano

Hello, MillieBobbyBrown#1394!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Community Owner

You very well know what you did. You kept going. Than you kept going on the unban requests. Either start understanding your mistakes or just leave.

18 hours ago, Mikro said:

You very well know what you did. You kept going. Than you kept going on the unban requests. Either start understanding your mistakes or just leave.

i didn’t say anything bad in the discord tho or spam, if you can remind me what i did that was wrong i can maybe speak on that but it was so long ago now

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

So you are simply not willing to understand? You kept provoking administration about bans. I am not going to help remind you of what you did yourself. Either start understanding your mistakes, or I deny this request.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 10:27 AM, Mikro said:

So you are simply not willing to understand? You kept provoking administration about bans. I am not going to help remind you of what you did yourself. Either start understanding your mistakes, or I deny this request.

with all due respect this was in feburary and i wasnt active in the valrise discord at all. i don't remember what i did, i admit i probably trolled for like a split second but i dont remember what i did or said. i might've been annoying about nathan's ban and if i was then i apologise but im being serious when i say i don't remember & im suprised that you remember because i barely talked or said anything in discord lol. if u want to keep me banned thats fine but if u unban me i won't troll

• Community Owner

I have no intentions to keep you banned. I merely want you to take responsibility of your actions, regardless if you remember them or not. Seems like you do understand that the behavior we both have described in this unban request is unwanted. Make sure it does not happen again. Please behave, as we will not be warning before banning. Unbanned.