King_Choppa banned by Matthew_Carter

Rico_Young
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    King_Choppa

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    04/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Punishment for dming a officer at lspd area.

• Personal comment

basically what happened what me and this medic guy was in a car and he said lets kill this officer and me doing what i was doing wrong without roleplay and that is a green zone by lspd i knew i shouldn't killed him in a green zone and had a reason to kill him knowing my friend try killing the officer i learnt to always remember the rules of this roleplay server i really enjoy this server and its been a long time since I've played Valrise i really care about this server i wouldn't want to just leave this server it has a lot of good roleplay and admins i understand i should took this roleplay more serious i apologize I'm sorry for breaking the rules of this server i Should always initiate with players before firing and learnt to not kill in a safe zone

Hello, King_Choppa!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hey there!

We've acknowledged the appeal and we are willing to give you a chance to play again, consider this as a lesson to not break the rules again.

A review date will be set for 3 days from today (08/02/2022 - 11/02/2022).

In main time be patient and follow the instructions listed above.

Regards,
Administrations

• Like 1

• Queen changed the title to [11/02/2022] King_Choppa banned by Matthew_Carter
On 2/8/2022 at 7:09 PM, Kira said:

Hey there!

We've acknowledged the appeal and we are willing to give you a chance to play again, consider this as a lesson to not break the rules again.

A review date will be set for 3 days from today (08/02/2022 - 11/02/2022).

In main time be patient and follow the instructions listed above.

Regards,
Administrations

Thank you i will ill be sure to not make this mistake again and to follow instructions.

• James changed the title to King_Choppa banned by Matthew_Carter
  • Queen locked this topic