Chantico_Vasquez banned by Eric_Murray

Osolnik
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Chantico_Vasquez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eric_Murray

• When did you get banned?
    01/20/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of multiple illegal modifications.

• Personal comment

I got banned about a week ago by both James and Eric for "Usage of illegal modifications". I deserved that, to be honest. A shiny fair ban. I fully admit that I actually had and used these kinda modifications, ain't gonna spit nonsense lies such as "I downloaded Modded-GTA, and it had illegal mods, etc...". Imma be fully honest, I did use at least two of these mods, and I don't think I have/had any regrets for it.

You might be questioning what kind of unban appeal is this, applying but without regretting it. Well, the main reason behind me using them in the first place is seeing the majority of players using illegal mods with no actions being taken. Starting with the server cops, more than half of them are using nametags. You might be saying how would you know if they are using it or not, well... get a nametag mod for yourself and you'll know better. Then, we'll go for the aimbot/triggerbot mod, which is everyone's expertise.

My point is...when you see and feel that most of the fights are being unfair due to the majority of players using different kinds of illegal modifications, you won't be able to control yourself and simply let it be. Well, at least I'm not like that and a lot more like me. I use them so I can be just like any other. To be able to defeat the undefeatable, simple as that.

As I said I don't regret what I used, but I'm not proud of it. I had my reasons as the game nowadays is very much unfair, but that's not the case of why I'm here today anyway. I just felt like explaining my point of view and listing the main reason for my usage of these mods, now it's up to you to decide whether you want to unban me or not.

Edited by Osolnik

Hello, Chantico_Vasquez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your honesty is appreciated, though this does not serve as a justification for what you have done. You have used numerous hacks to increase your own advantage, you were banned before in 2019 for aimbot as well. Can you just not play without hacks? Baselessly claiming that half of the server is cheating does not justify the damage you have dealt to the server, twice by now. As a veteran player you should know better than this, hacking is not tolerated here.

Your ban appeal has been denied. You may try your luck after the anti-cheat launcher gets released.