[27/03/2022] - Jose_Fuentes banned by Sam_Woods

Fuzz_Kanjanda
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jose_Fuentes

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_Woods

• When did you get banned?
    01/27/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Script Abuse?

• Personal comment

I was banned for script abuse. My car had flipped outside the PNS, I turned the engine off, and did /PNS while the car was flipped and burning. The PNS was out of stock so I did /v my and flipped the car back so it was the correct way. The battery was dead so I pushed this over to the mechanic where I got it repaired. 

I see now how this might be considered script abuse but I don't appreciate in all honesty how Sam went about banning me for this I explained the situation like I did here, and mentioned that I was not familiar that this was Script Abuse because I see people do this all the time. I could see how this would be script abuse if I prevent the car from getting damage however the car was fully dead when I respawned it. So I pushed it to the mechanic. I said to Sam that I would not do this again. But he was not happy with me.

Please consider my ban appeal.

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Jose_Fuentes!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

ADespawning your vehicle as soon as it flips to avoid losing trunk storage and to avoid it being respawned back to it's parked location is an intended script abuse of that command. Sam's ban was fully justified and I personally would have banned you as well for this reason.

As per ban consequence guidelines, this appeal will be reviewed in 8 weeks, 27th March 2022.

• James changed the title to [27/03/2022] - Jose_Fuentes banned by Sam_Woods
  • James locked this topic
  • 1 month later...