Shahrukhan_Salvatore banned by Not sure.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Shahrukhan_Salvatore

• Which staff member banned you?
    Not sure.

• When did you get banned?
    05/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    I don't remember

• Personal comment

Hello Admins!

My in game name is Shahrukhan_Salvatore! I hope you all are doing fine. I wanted to make this account since long time, but due to my personal problems I couldn't and finally I got the time to make this account today. I got banned months ago, but I don't remember the exact date, reason and Admin's name because it's been a while ever since I last logged in. I just wanted to let you know that I've been playing on this server since 2018/19 and ever since I joined this server I got no bans, no punishments, never broke any rules, tried to be clean, no offense done to anyone and none taken. I got no verbal warnings. I highly believe that you might have previous record of me of how I was doing since 2018. If you think that I did some kind of huge mistake then for that I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart. I just came here in a hope to recover my account. It would be highly appreciated If you guys can give me one chance. I have no idea how long this email is going to reach you guys, but I hope for the best. 

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

Shahrukhan

Hello, Shahrukhan_Salvatore!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.