Alanzo_Pinkman banned by James_Kavanagh

Abo_Shawqy

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alanzo_Pinkman

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    12/29/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Hello, I'm Alanzo_Pinkman
    I'm here to ban appeal
    The first thing I would like to say is that I wont not lie to you. I actually used cheating
    And the first ban thing I took was 60 days ago, I think, because am cheating
    I am very, very sorry for using cheating  and I swear that I did not use them again, but please give me another chance

• Like 1

Hello, Alanzo_Pinkman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

On 11/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, Abo_Shawqy said:

I'm ready to do anything to improve that. I'm changed. I'm ready to install CAC or anything you'll ask about, i hope you forgive me about what i had done in past, breaking the rules over and over, copbaiting, false reporting and cheating (using aimbot) ,i admit it I was a big troller..

This is what you told us on your last appeal, 2 months ago and yet here we are again. So, how do you expect me to believe you that you won't cheat again?

• Popcorn 1

I swear I didn't do this again, give me another one, I've learned from my mistake, and I'm so apologetic, and I promise you this will never happen again And I make you check my device every once in a while if you  find an aimbot or wallhack give me ban please James give me another chance And I will prove that I changed after you unban me And I've read the rules one more time and I swear I'll never break them again

I cannot allow you back on the server yet as you have cheated twice in the span of three months.

For now you will will remain banned, try re-appealing once our launcher released - do remember that this does not guarantee your unban.

• James locked this topic