Mark_Wayne banned by Daniel_Campbell

B-Dup
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mark_Wayne

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    05/31/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Misuse of script

• Personal comment

I was banned for duplicating items and to be honest I never had the intention to do so. The real reason how it came to that point is because I had a very old laptop and the bugged in game interor (If you would like to I can state you how I did that exactly and which items can duplicated with this way). At the beginning I accidently duplicated items but later I realized how to do so and I took that opportunity to duplicate items like weapons and drugs but not stuff like money / marked money. I want to do this ban appeal because I would like to play this server with friends. In case I might get unbanned you can be sure that I'm not going to duplicate items again and aswell I'm not going to break other server rules. I think my former punishment history also indicates that I'm not that type of guy who joins server just to break rules or make trouble.

Hello, Mark_Wayne!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You did cause trouble whenever you were in game all the time and for some reason your punishment history doesn’t reflect it because they were all sensitive cases. 

We will discuss your case in the near future until then you can wait. 

• Thanks 1