[REVIEW 12/10] David_Gambino banned by DerekC

Rooney Winters
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    David_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    DerekC

• When did you get banned?
    10/02/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Lying to admins - Deathmatching

• Personal comment

Well, I was passing in front of LSPD with an emergency fire truck, then a guy named "AnthonyE" crashed into me so bad and my car was damaged badly. I went out of the car and once shot in air, then shot his car and maybe one shot hit him. Then he got out and started shooting me. After that, Jawwad came as he was nearby and he started shooting Anthony, then for a while I went away and went to hide, and I didn't shoot. In the end, I shot one bullet and it hit Anthony and he died. Then Mini_me said me to "kill him" (he said himself) and I did it. Then DerekC came as a PD and pulled me over, I told him that an admin is with me and I am talking and then he came on admin duty and started talking too. After that I told them what happened, then at the end he said "bye" I really had to go so I did /q and then came back after some time and he said "hi david" and then permanent banned me for this shit. I request to other respective admins to look into this matter and please unban me.

Edited by CraZe

Hello, David_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Does it seem reasonable to you to shoot somebody just because they've crashed into your vehicle? No, it is not, either roleplay the car crash, call the cops and get the guy arrested or move on and go to a PnS, perhaps report him to an administrator if the crashing was done on purpose and multiple times. After you got reported by Anthony, I took the report and started to investigate it. I asked you if you shot Anthony, you said 'NO', i only shot in air; then, after two minutes,  you claimed that you shot his car as well, and, only after a log check it showed that you actually shot Anthony himself, which can be considered as blatant deathmatching.

02-10-2018 13:52:31 - David_Gambino (7)(10837) -> AnthonyE (9)(10443) [desert eagle] [bodypart: 9] [amount: 46.2]

As it was not enough you deathmatched Anthony, you also quit infront of me, refusing to come back despite warnings that this will lead to a permanent ban, then you blamed it on connection issues, which is not true, you /q ed. You said you had to 'go', what are the probabilities that you have to go EXACTLY in the second when I tell you 'bye'? You didn't bring up the fact that you had to go while I was investigating your report, thus, brings me to the thought that you abusively quit.

02-10-2018 13:59:00 - [DISCONNECT] David_Gambino (7) disconnected (disconnected)

Only after after 14 minutes you finally came back, just because Jawwad told you you are not banned. Believe me, I could've banned you while you were offline too, but I wanted to do it publicly.

--------------------

To start with, you can write an essay of minimum 300 words on what you did wrong in this situation, that's if you wish an unban chance, if not, please say so, so I move this shit straight up to the denied requests.

Actually, let me tell you honestly once again, the thing was that he crashed, I shot and I know it was my mistake and I already told you that I shot in air> shot car> and one shot hit him maybe(I was lagging therefore "maybe"). But I think that I gotta finally admit it tgat it was DM but as he also shot back, he shouldn't had did that. She would had just directly report instead of shooting me back. And I only just shot 1 or 2 shots and the rest of shots were by Jawwad_Khan. I'm not making any stories here, and for the quit, I really had a work IRL to do and then I came back to explain to you but you just banned me directly, also I didn't see that Jawwad has said "You aren't banned" or something, he told me after I got banned. It was hours after I got banned. Other than that, I apologize for my mistakes and I make sure that I won't do it in future. And also, I need a chance, please. I love this server and I don't really wanna leave it as I was much friends here who make me comfortable playing here.  I am really really sorry about that, and by the way, it isn't that for DM you permanently ban someone. If you say you banned because of "lie" too then I am telling you it wasn't a lie, I told you directly and it was just because of my internet speed, the messages come late. I hope you can understand me properly, once again, sorry. I just need another chance. I will be taking care to follow the rules always and I will next time not let anyone complain for me. 
Regards

Rooney

Thank you

Edited by Rooney