John_Heins banned by I don't know

John_Mushroom
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    John_Heins

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    11/14/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiple accounts 

• Personal comment

I don't know why it says I'm banned I have been in holiday from valrise for the past 2days the last time I logged in was 3days ago and I tired viewing my account on panel and saw this message saying I'm banned pls what's going on because I'm confused ,how will I get banned when I never even logged in

• I just got informed in discord that I am banned for multiple account but the issue is that I have explained this issue to a mask admin that wanted to approve my little brothers account, we are 3 boys in one family  only one old window 7 pc and a tecno android phone ,that is the only two things we are able to play samp on ,but I got phone banned so I cant play on phone

• Tommy_Smit account belongs to my older brother, he no longer plays samp anymore due to the fact that he is currently focused on his studies 

• John heins is my account   

• John Maxwell  is my younger brother account 

• And my two best friends also play samp their account names are perry coded and reason john 

• I explained this fully the day my younger brother registered on samp because admin was asking who we were thinking it was multiple account at the same time , I really thought this issue will never arise after explaining 

• Whatever issues you have with my older brothers account I dont care but why does this have to affect my account even in the slightest 

• And pls tell on what basis the you guys verify that it multiple accounts, as in what made you guys even think it multiple accounts 

• You guy should unban me because I am banned for something I didn't do ,as in I already explained this to two different admins they asked and i fully explained in full details ,I dont remember names of the admins but I think one is Kira nakazato

• Unban me pls because this is not right when I'm not in fault 

Edited by John_Mushroom
  • Like 2

Hello, John_Heins!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• John_Mushroom changed the title to John_Heins banned by I don't know
  • Zac locked this topic