Quilmi_Nao banned by Daniel_Campbell

xdanciks
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quilmi_Nao

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    11/05/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Harboring a ban evader

• Personal comment

Greetings.

Writing again with more willingness to change than ever. I don't remember when exactly I was banned, but in these months I realized that what I did was wrong and I feel bad for the admins, for all the things I have said to them and all the things they have had to put up with. I want to apologize to anyone that I have been toxic to, all the problems I have caused, and for harboring a ban evader, wish I would not  have done that.

I feel remorse for all these things that I have done and I don't want to end my career in this server like this, I haven't been banned in any other RP servers, so this feels wrong, I want to make things right, have a fresh start and to forget the past. I know I can't take the things I said back, because it has affected other players mentally but I have taken this time to be a better person. Also, in these months I did not ban evade a single time.

I hope you re-evaluate my ban and let me have this chance. Of course, I will understand if not, but please if this ban is permanent just tell me, because I think about re-appealing way too much. The past 3 ban appeals I have been told to appeal in the future and it's not fun. I understand that I have not been fun to work with.

Best regards,

Quilmi.

Edited by xdanciks
small improvement

Hello, Quilmi_Nao!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

We are ready to give you one last chance, if you fuck this up, there is nothing else to be done. So be careful, as part of ban consequences 80% of your net worth will be removed. Unbanned.

Edited by INFERNO