Daihachi_Hiroshige banned by Chip

D-Slice
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Daihachi_Hiroshige

• Which staff member banned you?
    Chip

• When did you get banned?
    10/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    We don't need degenerates like you.

• Personal comment

I've got banned for this: 

iSDOWV6.png

Dqnoolw.png

I fucked up in the first screenshot and I should not have said that in public, but I got kicked for it which was a fair punishment in my opinion. After that I logged in and found this beautiful admin dancing in the halloween event and I decided to whisper that to him as a JOKE, but never expected him to be dead serious in this game and I got permanently banned. If he's actually attracted to feet that's fine, I wasn't kink shaming him. But hey, I don't think I deserve a perma ban for this one...

I should be unbanned because I did not harass any player in any way even when I said that thing in the first screenshot, some people laughed and some agreed with me (lul). I haven't been banned before and only been punished once so that's another reason to unban my innocent soul. To the admin who banned me, if you actually think this is a fair punishment then be it. I'm not going to argue with you.

Edited by D-Slice
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Daihachi_Hiroshige!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

I just checked your logs for 2 days apart from this, I can see you are a degenerate in other ways too. Sexualizing female players, passing sexual comments on them behind their backs and finally wanting pedophilia in public. I am sure you have mental issues and you don't belong in a samp community but in a zoo or even better in a mental institution. I am sorry for your disability but you can't play here with your disability, feel free to find another community to play. You will never be unbanned as long as I am here. We make sure there is a healthy environment for everyone here in this community and apparently you are here to ruin it only.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 3