Darius Felix banned by Dizzy Walker

Slech Bulgaria
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Darius Felix

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    06/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Sharing Irl pictures of community member.

• Personal comment

To Management Team.

Hello Management, again I am writing on Slech's forum account. I will make this straight forward and say all the truth. So after I've seen Roberto's ban appeal and after seeing that he is unbanned I've pushed myself to write an another ban appeal in hopes to be unbanned and have another chance of playing on the server. I've realized my mistake and matured from the time I've been banned, I know you cannot trust my words but I can guarantee you can trust my actions and I am sure the actions I take will speak all about me. I've have wrote to the member an apology letter and when we spoke together he said that he wasn't ready to accept my apology yet an he also said he will think about it. Time has passed since we spoke with the member and I am hoping things have changed to the better and I hope he realized how much sorry I am for my actions. Also one thing, me and the member have become really good friends and even switched social media profiles. We've been on voice call in discord together with Slech and we had a good time I would say. In order to show my forgiveness I am ready to accept any challenge from the Management Team and I will be sure to respond with the truth only.

I am sincerely sorry, Darius Felix.

Hello, Darius Felix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.