Louay Ryker banned by Dizzy

LouayRyker
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Louay Ryker

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy

• When did you get banned?
    10/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Leaking IRL picture of the community members

• Personal comment

Hello there.

Im back with an unban appeal after the bullshit i did in my last Unban Appeals, i recognize and regret the mistakes i did towards y'all towards Enes and the rest, i would like to appologize and Im really sorry guys for what i done of bullshit.

-Im sorry for all the staff team

-Im sorry Enes for what i did towards you

I hope y'all accept my apologize and forget the shit i did and maybe a y'all allow me to open a new white page in the server without the dumb mistakes i done before, i promiss y'all to not to do it again.

I would like to get another chance, and come back to the server with some new RP experience to benefit and increase the community RolePlay, and make and share videos about the server and the goal to increase the community and let it grow day by day.

• Like 2

Hello, Louay Ryker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.