Andrew Perez banned by Zac_Nakazato

Andrew_Perez
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andrew Perez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    09/09/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Ilegal Modifactions - Vehicle Repair

• Personal comment

Hello dear  server management this was my first time getting banned, I was a poor player and I don't want   to go on paynspray   and some day I have seen in YouTube a video for samp hack I just tried it and worked  I was really happy  I used for 1h and I get banned. I'm really sorry for that, but I was new player I don't know exactly the server rules. After I got  ban I have seen all server rules in forum. I completed my 1month punishment I think now I'm ready to play on the server without cheats or illegal modifications. I have teamwiever every time  and admins take my tw to  check my folders  if they doubt at me. I know  for using cheats is really the worst punishment, but I completed it and never I gonna do this bad again, please admins   help me in that ban period I played just some cops and robbers, no RP servers because I really like valrise gaming  that's all I can say for this thing I'm sorry to Zac and all server that I used illegal modifications and I broke the servers rules. Thank you  for your   attention!.

Hello, Andrew Perez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.