Franklin_Williams banned by Zac_Nakazato

Alani
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Franklin_Williams

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    09/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor reason to kill , fals report , failure to roleplay , extensive punishment record

• Personal comment

Poor reason to kill : one cop level 5 start ramming me at Mulholland gas station until Jefferson motel, i get put he didn't stop ramming, after he get out of police car and start aiming me with tazer ( her health is 25) so i punch him and knock them after Dom_Ekin taze + cuff me eith no reason 

False report : i do report cuse i start RPing to Dom_Ekin but I didn't get any RP answer i do the same but i was fail 

Failure to roleplay: i do first RP but i didn't get RP answer so i did the same i skip Dom's RP but i was fail 

Extensive punishment record : i never get little time to play normally because all newbs win admins on report situations (some admins have complex with me so ban me or punishments me every time)

Hello, Franklin_Williams!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 minutes ago, Sweet_john said:

Poor reason to kill : one cop level 5 start ramming me at Mulholland gas station until Jefferson motel, i get put he didn't stop ramming, after he get out of police car and start aiming me with tazer ( her health is 25) so i punch him and knock them after Dom_Ekin taze + cuff me eith no reason 

Which only proves my point, you punched him to death and never even bothered to report. Your report against the volunteer cop can be dealt with ICly as I already mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Sweet_john said:

False report : i do report cuse i start RPing to Dom_Ekin but I didn't get any RP answer i do the same but i was fail 

You reporting him for "Not RPing cuffing/dragging and placing you inside the vehicle was completely false.

4 minutes ago, Sweet_john said:

Extensive punishment record : i never get little time to play normally because all newbs win admins on report situations (some admins have complex with me so ban me or punishments me every time)

Thats three rulebreaks in one situation, plus your awful punishment record. If I may also add, your poor understanding of the english language, I repeatedly told you and explained to you about the situation you are in, yet you do not understand. A level 18 player causing these rule-breaks, lack of roleplay knowledge, and etc.

Try again appealing in a month. You need a break and some time to learn how to play properly. 

22 October 2021. Any appeals posted before the given date will be denied.