Darius Felix banned by Dizzy Walker

Slech Bulgaria
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Darius Felix

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    06/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Sharing irl pictures of community member

• Personal comment

To Administrator Team.

Hello again, as Daniel Campbell stated in my last ban appeal, I have no chance of getting unbanned and I really understand that but I am here again, I am here for one last - one last and critical chance, I have change please, I have wrote an apology letter to the target. I am sincerely sorry for my actions, I know - I know these actions are unforgivable and a few sentences that I regard as a sorry letter probably mean nothing to you and I am worthless, but please one last chance, one last and forever chance after this chance I will forever be lost and I wont be crying for another appeal, I just want you to know how much I regret that I have something to do with this case, I cannot be more sorry I am ashamed of my actions and for a change I will never do such thing, this mistake has thought me lots and it forever stick with me, this server is just another place for me to rest with my friends and just enjoy the game, I know I sound like a "nolifer" but I am truly sorry and I wish I never done such thing. I just want to play again. I hope you understand me. I would do anything to be unbanned please just give me and unban, I will never troll and break any rules, you will see if you give me a chance, I will stand my words as promised if you just give me a chance. Only one chance. Yes I know I messed up real bad and stuff, just one, please. Just, please all I want is a unban to have fun with my friends and enjoy.

-Darius Felix

Hello, Darius Felix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.