Kuhrwisko_Dziwkarz banned by Dexter_Kowalski

Taktyn
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kuhrwisko_Dziwkarz

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dexter_Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    09/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    constantly copbaiting and getting into pursuits with cops

• Personal comment

[my english isnt the best, so ask if something isn't understendable]

At the beggining he abused his admin powers to punish me for something I never did. He's wasting my time now, becouse I have to write this message. 

"constantly copbaiting and getting into pursuits with cops"

1. not my bad that cops wanna try to catch me If Im not even wanted;

2. I got marked money on me, so that was a point why I was escaping;

3. Im playing a lot, so I have a lot of evades, simple.

4. Im not copbaiting them. Destroying ATM is a copbaiting for you? - funny.

5. Im evading cops becouse I know Im better than they are at driving, so why I have to stop and go to jail? 

6. If Im not wanted, don't have any illegal staff on me and police want to catch me, I will comply to their megaphone's orders and pay a ticket.

So don't ban me for something I never did, becouse you are really wrog dude, unban me and thats it.

Edited by Taktyn
  • Like 1

Hello, Kuhrwisko_Dziwkarz!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.