Rex_Matrec banned by Dexter_Kowalski

iwastedl
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rex_Matrec

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dexter_Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    08/27/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Infinite Ammo

• Personal comment

The Reason Why I did it cause to avoid Buying amo from the Gun Store I was hella Lazy to grab a car and go to a gun store to buy amo. I know the Infinite amo is not allowed I am so so sorry I even used it I shouldn't use it in the first place I regret using the Hack just to not buy amo again. I really love the server Not even bullshiting you or any admins/owner/managers I so super sorry I won't do it again I wish you guys give me anthor chance to redeem my self to Dexter_Kowalski and the whole community and the owner I won't do it again You have my word as a man and also I'm sorry if I did some damages to community using infinite amo And I'm also sorry for not being the best at rp Its been a while not rp I just came back at it again I'm trying to hold my self not breaking charater or ruining any gameplay to others. The Whole Infinite amo was the stuiped thing I ever did in gta samp in my whole life. I'm hoping I could get unbanned and redeem myself for myself and the community and the owner I'm deeply sorry I even used it in the first place just because I was lazy please forgive me. Oh and also I had FPS Unlocker I don't know if thats allowed some server allow it Im just putting it here cause the only things I was using was Infinite amo and FPS Unlocker just to fix my lag issue and my frame rate issues. And again I'm super sorry for my laziness again I won't ever ever use Infinite amo again. Sincerely Rex.

Edited by iwastedl

Hello, Rex_Matrec!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.