3noE banned by Teo_Oneil

eno
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    3noE

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teo_Oneil

• When did you get banned?
    09/11/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse, Cbugging

• Personal comment

I really dont get it. Everyone gets a chance. I abused the guns of the police duty, yea, thats all it. You can temp-ban me or jail me or warn. I wasnt even warned. Everyone gets a second chance. And about the cbugging. Its not forbidden and it cant get you banned. This is the most dumb reason I've ever seen an admin ban me. I accept that I script abused but still, as I said, everyone gets a chance.

And, about the cbugging thing, William Thompson its just salty about it, because he got dropped thats all. I can stop the cbugging thing, and its not that dangerous. It shouldn't get you banned. And the guns I abused, I didnt use them for anything but mister William Thompson its just salty about it. I have nothing against William but he's so salty, he really wanted to get me banned.  Bullshit. 'It doesnt matters' the guns I abused and I didnt use them. It matters alot. How is that not an important thing? I just kept the gun in my inventory and I didnt use it for a single reason. William just got salty as fuck. I dont know why I got the reason cbug added on my ban. And I dont want William to come and comment here: You script abused, you cbugged.

You're just salty fam. The cbug was part of William's saltiness, why would Teo ban me for that?

oh yea I script abused, yea im not getting another chance becuase im shoving behaviour here. Because I'm kinda mad tho.  it pisses me off, bullshit reason to get banned. And yea enough writing, i'm done here. if you all want you can unban me, i have a reason to get unbanned. and if you reply ill tell you it. and you can read it above.

Hello, 3noE!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I asked Teo to ban you.

I abused the guns of the police duty, yea, thats all it. You can temp-ban me or jail me or warn. I wasnt even warned. Everyone gets a second chance.

That's not "all it". Script abuse is not allowed and we enforce this rule very heavily, as you witnessed from your heavy punishment and from past suspensions on the community members. Script abuse is taking advantage of the script, or any sort of a bug to gain self profit in a way that the staff team forbids. You knew this was not allowed, yet you kept doing it and I can assure you that this is not the first time you've done such thing.

About the heavy punishment, I will explain the reason for it in the end of my reply.

And about the cbugging. Its not forbidden and it cant get you banned. This is the most dumb reason I've ever seen an admin ban me.

Yes it is forbidden, if you try to C-bug the script will prevent you from doing so, does that look like we allow such thing? Use common sense. Do you really think that especially in a role-play server we would allow such thing? This is a SA-MP bug that sadly can not be fixed, but it can be prevented to the point where pressing C after firing a weapon will just freeze you completely, but we trust our players to have common sense and not to use it.  And for your statement, yes it indeed can get you banned. 

as I said, everyone gets a chance.

And so do you. You will be unbanned, the reason I requested to ban you was because I had to make sure you understand the fault for your actions. As a player who has played in the server for a long time, I'd expect more from you. 

Also, you have been warned by Matthew in the past for C-bugging, so I suggest you to start paying attention to the rules. Do not try to C-bug, or abuse the script in any way like this ever again.

* As for your friend, he will have to make a ban appeal as well if he wishes to get unbanned.

Edited by Jelly