Quixx Brown banned by Dizzy Walker

Quixx_Lynch
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quixx Brown

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    08/27/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading Jason_Benz

• Personal comment

Maybe I was actually ban evading but I didn't remember I was banned, maybe it was a time ago, I'd like to play here with my friends. Please.

Hello, Quixx Brown!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 hours ago, Quixx_Lynch said:

Hear me out @Dizzy, I really enjoy my time playing here and I’m here to RP and I have a lot of fun playing here, please don’t cut it for me :(

26-08-2021 23:25:46 - Quixx_Brown (74)(114949): /pm 9 No there is people that RP
26-08-2021 23:25:51 - Quixx_Brown (74)(114949): /pm 9 a lot of groups do
26-08-2021 23:25:57 - Quixx_Brown (74)(114949): /pm 9 its just that there's too many retards
26-08-2021 23:26:32 - Quixx_Brown (74)(114949): /pm 9 Like people with _Gambino can RP
26-08-2021 23:26:36 - Quixx_Brown (74)(114949): /pm 9 a lot o fdo

Edited by Dizzy

1 minute ago, Quixx_Lynch said:

What about it? My friend Joey Brown said that this server has a nice script but there’s no rp, that was my response to it?

Okay but you are not sure if u were ban evading, but know all the shit about weed etc. without asking?

You will be given another chance, if you anyhow get suspected by admins  for the usage of illegal modifications you will end up getting forced on CAC (Client Anti Cheat) immediatly.

• Thanks 1