jack_trust banned by Jay_Harmon

Nelson989
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    jack_trust

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jay_Harmon

• When did you get banned?
    08/17/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    account sharing

• Personal comment

I invidet my freind on the RP server he loved it but he needet a passport no helper was helping him so i loged in to his account to get the passport test on his account and we got ban both of us so plz unban us from our favorite server my name is jack_trust his name is frank_trust

Hello, jack_trust!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

@Peter Mackenzie I wasent ban evading it was a bug or something /and my cousion asked an admin too unban me and he said i can play on my acc bocouse it is not ban he said my ip was ban and my freinds acc frank_trust/so i went to a pc center ( a place you can pay to play on random pc) and i loged in as soon as i did thet someone says that i was ban eveadin and if i didnt quit he would ban me (for further info we can talk in discord my name is/ Deniel_Hysenaj#1353/ plz help me unban my ip).

Edited by jack_trust