Campaign Program | Public speech

Attila_Michael

Attila's car show

Hello there people of San Andreas! I hope you all having a great time because if yes then we going to make it even better!

We happy to announce that on 09.07.2021 Friday my friend Paul Montero and myself going to organise a car show!

What's the point? It is easy! We are going to review everybody's car and the one that we think is the best will win!

So get that key, plug it in, twist it, turn on the engine and come give it a shoot!
We are attempting to gather around and have an amazing time together!

In case if you'll have engine problem or tire problem or else, we will have the National Road Safety Agency with us and they will there for you to help!

Time table:
17:00 - Beginning
17:00 - 17:10 - Waiting for people to come, short welcoming and candidate speech

17:10 - 18:00 - Reviewing cars
18:00 - 18:05 - Counting point

18:05 - 18:10 - Announcing winner, ending

Event place: Mulholland Intersection parking lot

Tp1A52t.jpg

Winner's prize: 250.000$

Fee to join: 0$

((OCC-ish information:

We'll rate cars on the quality of the RP given to it, not on how decorated the car is

Rented vehicles allowed))

For more informations SMS 1801!

Good luck for everyone and we'll hope that every participants will enjoy it and have a nice time!

Edited by Attila_Michael

• Attila_Michael changed the title to Campaign Program | Car Show

Attila's Speech

Hello San Andreas!

After we done with the our fantastic car show event I think it is time to stop the laziness and get to work!

I'm happy to announce you that on 13.07.2021 Thuesday 19:00 CET we organise our firstr public candidate speech with my dear vice governor candidate, Paul Montero! Hopefully this time he can come to this event.

iJTLu3C.jpg

We think this was the best and simplest option. 

We'll discuss about some of our plans, what to expect. At the end, you can ask and you can suggest xyour ideas!

See you there if you interested!

• Attila_Michael changed the title to Campaign Program | Public speech
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AiM locked this topic