[06/30/2021] kyle_schubring banned by ammy_david

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    kyle_schubring

• Which staff member banned you?
    ammy_david

• When did you get banned?
    06/23/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    vehicle control hacks

• Personal comment

ok well im new and i dont wanna make any ememy,but this man keep pm me telling me to stop towing my own truck

i own 2 tow trucks,i tow em around,idk man, thats me ,  i do this when 1 is damage,and i tow it back to mechanic shop,

he threw me in jail because i didnt care about his option,its my 2 cars,  i told him mind his own business,he didnt,  i told him i can respawn em,he didnt care 

so i got jailtime, now i did my jailtime it was done,then he tells me i have to stay longer,so i /q out ,now im in middle of map,gotta kill myself wait 2min spawn

then i see another person, he has a issue with ammy_david aswell,,,  john_kodi  

u can ask john_kodi his own storie,but i text him on /o saying yea ,its not u bro its ammy_david  

ammy_david was picking on me and john_kodi , keep pm me aswell,i feeel very strongly that he is picking on me i dont know what i did wrong 

im defallly new to the server,and would like to contiunune,so imma read the handbook ,

https://postimg.cc/gallery/zBD2yTp

[url=https://postimg.cc/D4wh5BKc][img]https://i.postimg.cc/D4wh5BKc/20210623-201059.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.cc/QVYZhg3R][img]https://i.postimg.cc/QVYZhg3R/20210623-201119.jpg[/img][/url]

Edited by AMR

Hello, kyle_schubring!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

Hello sir, so first of all you kept towing away vehicles using your tow trucks, i told you to stop and your comments were, I'm sorry.. pretty racist.
as you might see:
[07:22:15] PM to kyle_schubring (8): hello
[07:22:23] PM to kyle_schubring (8): can you tell me what are you doing please

I asked you very politely and this was your reply: 

[07:24:58] PM from kyle_schubring (8): i aint stopping u nigger,i tow for life

[07:25:08] PM from kyle_schubring (8): thats who i am,u cant change me,i own both tow trucks

I see your vocabulary drastically changed after the ban, dear

not to mention:

[07:26:14] PM from kyle_schubring (8): i dont care about your option,keep it to yourself or die nigger

Now let me know in clear English if you seriously are looking to play by the rules.

• Like 1

yes i am serious on playing on this server,as i understand i am not allowed to tow random car,i know what i have done,i will stop being racist and will follow all the rules,please lets put this behind us,and maybe u can help me with this server,i am still lost ,confuse ,commands are alot diffrent,see u in game ,kisses

• Like 1

Hello sir, so about the hacking part You've glitched a lot of vehicles nearby you and knocked some people, care to elaborate on that? Please come clean on that one since I seriously see no motivation to let you back in the server after such acts.

I'd expect admittance from you, don't disappoint me.

And name all the cheats you have used so far

• Like 1

i dont cheat sir, post a video and ill explain ,acaully bring me in game and ill show u what i think your talking about,

sometimes when u tow a car,it makes the car go flying i can show u ig, also post a video sir ill explain

not sure what u expect me to do,i feel like u asking too much stuff too be honest,just tell me what u want sir,

Alright, but your behavior in the server has been trollish since the start.

Giving your the benefit of doubt, I've tested and it actually bugs vehicles, but that's not all!

Your behavior was not the best and you kept doing the same thing over and over again. I expect you to not repeat your mistakes once more.
Considering this is your first ban, it will be reviewed after 7 days of your ban appeal. Until then make yourself familiar with the rules of this server.

Other topics that you might need later on:

Locked until review date.

• Like 1

• AMR changed the title to [06/30/2021] kyle_schubring banned by ammy_david

Any more attempts to re create bugs which damage other players will result in a full ban

Hope you read and understand the rules I sent before

You'll be unbanned shortly