Quilmi_Nao banned by Anonymous

xdanciks
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quilmi_Nao

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    06/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Harboring a ban evader

• Personal comment

Hello, thanks for lifting my forum ban.

I am here to apologise for harboring Richard, I wish that he does not play in this server again, but I also hope that you unban him aswell, because he told me that he regrets all the things that he has said and he says that he wont do the things that he did before. We both are very regretful of the thing that we have done. I told him to re-read the rules of the server, and to which he responed very postively, I think that we both are ready to come back, and to roleplay good. I, too did re-read the rules, and I've come to a conclusion that I have did wrong, I did not deserve to be here, but I'm here to tell you that nothing like this will ever happen again. I really hope that you take me into consideration as being unbanned, as I have planned some businesses which I hope to do. Hope you also reconsider Richard Coconut, as he also regrets the things he has done, but it is also understandable if you do not agree too, but we swear that we are reformed and ready to play this server like we are supposed to do. please hear my pleas, and do the right thing. 

Love, Quilmi.571623680_noobdog.jpg.d68d06505aed0596da6199b0a7d04c9f.jpg

Edited by Dexter

Hello, Quilmi_Nao!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

What have you learned from this experience? I mean you have 2 bans, 1 kick, and 1 warning, all are for awful roleplay, the first ban was for toxicity and awful roleplay then you got yourself unbanned and guess what? You got punished multiple times for being toxic, deathmatching, and harboring ban evaders, and trolling with them. 

You are nothing but trouble and in your previous appeals, you had an attitude and were stubborn as if you were entitled to an unban and that you haven't broken any rule, it just seems like you aren't learning and just here to cause trouble.

Hello, sorry for taking so long. 

We'll I can say that I learnt that I should not be harbouring ban evaders and should not troll with them. But I believe that I am entitled to another chance, as my RP is much higher than other people have, I just don't use it, because others don't aswell. I ain't got nothing else to say, the least I can do is to assure that I won't do anything like this again, but you have to take my word for it and I don't know if you will.

But one thing I have to disagree with, after the ban you said that I continued to be toxic but I don't remember any of that, I did not say anything toxic to admins nor players.

Love, Quilmi

banner1.jpg

• Dexter changed the title to [06/27/21] Quilmi_Nao banned by Anonymous
  • Dexter locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Dexter changed the title to Quilmi_Nao banned by Anonymous