Harry_James banned by James Kavanagh

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Harry_James
  • Which staff member banned you?
    James Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    06/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Hack

• Personal comment

My in game name is Harry_James.I got banned because of using Hack. I didn't use  hack. It made me air break  where in normal gta san Andreas using rzl trainer which is a mod installed for normal gta san Andreas so that please excuse me. I will try not to activate the air break accidentally. It is a cleo mod. I will accept the server rules and follow it so please un ban me. 

Edited by Marsh
Correction

Hello, Harry_James!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Harry,

You should never log in with such mods in the server in the first place, always remove them then log in. It doesn't matter whether it was accident or not.

Since this is your full punishment ever in the server, your ban appeal will be reviewed after 2 weeks, 18/06/2021. Do not attempt to ban evade until then!

Edited by Marsh
  • Thanks 1

• Marsh changed the title to Harry_James banned by James Kavanagh
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i am feeling sorry for what I have  done I cleared  all mods I installed new gta san Andreas  with fresh sample file which is no more mods even it does not have cleo  so i request you in my hearts please un ban  me  i am very sorry again please😭😔 I am again sorry pleas un ban me. If you ban me for 1year I will accept it  and i will go as it  is my mistake so that please  un ban me 

-𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆_𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

1 minute ago, Harry_James said:

Hey i am feeling sorry for what I have  done I cleared  all mods I installed new gta san Andreas  with fresh sample file which is no more mods even it does not have cleo  so i request you in my hearts please un ban  me  i am very sorry again please😭😔 I am again sorry pleas un ban me. If you ban me for 1year I will accept it  and i will go as it  is my mistake so that please  un ban me 

-𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆_𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

On 6/6/2021 at 4:52 PM, Marsh said:

Hello Harry,

You should never log in with such mods in the server in the first place, always remove them then log in. It doesn't matter whether it was accident or not.

Since this is your full punishment ever in the server, your ban appeal will be reviewed after 2 weeks, 18/06/2021. Do not attempt to ban evade until then!

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗜 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝘁𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲😭😔 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲 

-𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆_𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

• Marsh locked this topic