Slech_Garcia banned by Dexter_Kowalski

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Slech_Garcia

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dexter_Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    05/28/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Awful roleplay and extensive history of punishments, overall lack of roleplay.

• Personal comment

I believe this is truly wrong. I am expected to get tackled when the person only roleplays "/me tackles the man to the floor", without using "/do able ?". Plus the fact the admin "Dexter" didn't give me a chance to explain my self and show him my Point Of View is unfair. Also I believe this is a wrong ban because the last time I did poor roleplay was a couple of months ago (correct me if I am wrong) and I feel like the admin was favouring and vouching the others person opinion. I know Dexter doesn't like me for many of his reasons but alteast he should give me a chance to speak instead of just banning me without even speaking to me.

Edited by Dexter
  • Like 4

Hello, Slech_Garcua!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Multiple punishments regarding roleplay, does not matter whether it was 1 month or a year ago, and you have multiple alerts for shit roleplay as well. ( All the punishments listed below are after you were unbanned. )

image.png.2f364395b7be3486142ff882d651ccbc.png

I wasn't favoring any body, the reporting party showed me screenshots of your stupid role play in which you power gamed your way out of. I've also handled about 3 or more complaints on you for breaching power gaming rules ( shooting whilst outnumbered at least twice on different occasions, power gaming your way out of situations by either directly ignoring the other party or by doing a stupid /me line )

The ban is solid and it stays. I couldn't care less about you so I've no idea what this meant "I know Dexter doesn't like me for many of his reasons". Anyway, if you wish to be unbanned you will have to write me an apology and then convince me that you will be /roleplaying/ when you are back, rather than randomly hopping on every now and then to cause us the admins an issue or the players.

Edited by Dexter

I am sorry Dexter for my mistakes, I will not be power gaming from now onwards. I want to apologize to every admin that had to deal with my power gaming behaviors and Roleplays. I hope I am forgiven for my mistakes and be able to return to this amazing community. On the behalf of my dm hungry mentality, I will calm my self down and stop shooting people in no gun fear situations unless I have a good reason to do so.                      Kind regards, Slech.

• Dexter changed the title to [06/26/21] Slech_Garcia banned by Dexter_Kowalski
  • Dexter locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dexter changed the title to Slech_Garcia banned by Dexter_Kowalski