Kirua banned by Dylan

ZeiKaru
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Kirua!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Mind to explain your behaviour of the last two months?

16 Aug 2018 at 01:11	Dylan			Full ban		DM
7 Aug 2018 at 14:58	=AV=Kacper_Thompson	Temporary ban		poor roleplay
21 Jul 2018 at 16:14	Morais			Full ban		Poor roleplay , deathmatching new players
21 Jul 2018 at 16:13	Morais			Warning			Poor roleplay , deathmatch
8 Jul 2018 at 20:59	Morais			Temporary ban		Spamming , trolling
21 Jun 2018 at 17:40	DerekC			Kick			Chill
20 Jun 2018 at 21:50	Pepe_Santos		Warning			Carjacking
20 Jun 2018 at 21:40	Pepe_Santos		Admin jail		Returning after death - RK
16 Jun 2018 at 22:59	=AV=Kacper_Thompson	Temporary ban		Inability to RP - Come back when you have read the rules
4 Jun 2018 at 18:55	=AV=Kacper_Thompson	Admin jail		DM
2 Jun 2018 at 20:39	Jelly_Valentine		Warning			Cops control justice, do not randomly attack people. (RDM)

• Community Owner
Just now, ZeiKaru said:

Because these before I did not know what to do in a roleplay but now I know because I went on a roleplay server with someone who knows well so now I would try to be very careful if you leave me one last chance Thank you

That's not a reason to rulebreak. You had plenty of chances to question yourself if a roleplay server was something for you, or to even ask our Helpers what to do. 

Define what roleplay means and what your plans are in our server.

• Community Owner
20 minutes ago, ZeiKaru said:

If I am unban I think I will become a policeman on the server and catch up with my money to the people I killed

Define what roleplay means.